Sunday, December 19, 2010

19/12/2010...

just the starting date to my new blog... coz before this i have 2 blog but i didn't remember the password already... hahaha... hurmmm... today is my resting day... i just enjoying with m friends eating. gossiping, hahah... and the most popular games now is playing POKER CARD... hahaha... i enjoy it so much... :)
huhuhu... server internet is my favorite part... i will update my FACEBOOK... hahaha,... with new picture, new comment, new status and all the stuff... TAGGED profile of mine is for me to get new GUYS... hahahaha... for having a FUN or being a friends... :) for me although am a shemale doesn't means that i LOVE SEX or am a SEX MANIAC... ( i still virgin) hahaha... yes i swear that am telling the truth... :) so that 's all for today.... see u guys with the up coming post...  chill... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah u obviously rite babey...am shemale too who care rite,...hahahah well we'r damn Hot to be criticized ahahahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...that's right... thnks for being my follower ok? :) cheers...

    ReplyDelete